Thursday 24 February 2011

Bonjour!

Isn't bonjour odd, everyone translates it as hello, when really it means good day. Well I am a french student... Anyway, first an apology, if any of our non-existent viewers saw those terrible comments I once posted, I'm sorry. They're gone. Forever. Now onto the main subject.

Some people suffer horrendous, scarring accidents in their life. Such as being ran over by a truck.

A little fanserive there for any Stobart Spotters
Or getting run over by a bus
No offense is meant to Eddie Stobart by these images

 Or being eaten by cannibals

Well - A cannibal
But My experience is far more horrific than any of those, I warn the faint-hearted to stop reading this post here.

Once upon a time my family had a static caravan. We were happy there, everything was wonderful.

Until...One day...I was riding my bike, quite happily!

DOWN A VERTICAL CLIFF!!!
This is dramatic rendition of what happened-not what actually happened by the way
It was wonderful. Until I got to the bottom of the fairly steep ramp.

My bike is with Team Rocket now...
And now to the end of the story, and we have learnt an important moral - Extreme Bean's face + the ground = Zombie


That's right-Braims! The diet Brains- now in 10 different racial varieties!
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment